LOL普朗克臺詞有哪些 - LOL船長臺詞介紹

來源:樂享遊戲吧 8.52K

我要用劈砍和射擊,奪回我的島嶼。With sword and shot I'll take my island back.他們帶走了我的船,我要帶走他們的命。They took my ship - I'll take their lives.我的肉體,免疫火焰的侵襲。My flesh will never burn.比爾吉沃特,啊!我苦澀惡臭的家園。Bilgewater - home bitter stinkin' home.

LOL船長臺詞介紹 LOL普朗克臺詞有哪些

詳細答案:

選人臺詞

不管是烈火還是深海,都取不走我的命。

Neither the flames nor the depths could claim me.

遊戲開始時

我要用劈砍和射擊,奪回我的島嶼。

With sword and shot I'll take my island back.

他們帶走了我的船,我要帶走他們的命。

They took my ship - I'll take their lives.

我的肉體,免疫火焰的侵襲。

My flesh will never burn.

比爾吉沃特,啊!我苦澀惡臭的家園。

Bilgewater - home bitter stinkin' home.

比爾吉沃特,你的國王回來了。

Bilgewater - your king has returned.

攻擊時

把他們的腰子砍出來。

Hack their kidneys out.

他們對悲慘一無所知。

They have no concept of misery.

一刀砍的他們,合不攏嘴。

One slash, ear to ear.

哭喊可沒有什麼好處。

Crying won't do any good.

手槍還是彎刀,我都無所謂。

Pistols or blades, don't matter to me.

讓他們的鮮血塗滿碼頭。

Paint the docks in their blood.

死人們講述著我的故事。

Dead men tell my tale.

用他們的手指填飽他們。

Feed 'em their fingers.

他們的眼淚將為海洋補充鹽分。

Their tears will salt the ocean.

我要和他們消遣一下時間。

I'll take my time with 'em.

我看到你屍沉大海了。

I see corpses waiting to drop.

砍斷他們的骨頭,就這麼幹。

Blade to bone, that's the way

我要把名字,刻在他們的頭骨上。

I will carve my name in their skulls.

這就是比爾吉沃特的仁慈。

This is mercy in Bilgewater!

把他們扔給鯊魚。

Toss 'em to the sharks.

剁碎他們的骨頭。

Bones'll splinter.

你還沒見過血吧。

You haven't seen blood yet.

他們的屍體將塞滿深淵。

Their bodies will choke the abyss.

我的心是鐵做的。

My heart is iron.

移動時

我要把我得不到的東西,統統燒成渣。

I'll burn it all down if I can't have it.

我要奪回屬於我的一切。

I'll take back what's mine!

我在火中找到了我的憎恨。

I found my hate in the fire.

我很少忘記事情,更不會忘記仇恨。

I rarely forget, and never forgive.

一次轉身,得到的是一把匕首。

A turned back deserves a knife.

把他們吊在殺手碼頭上。

Hang 'em from the slaughterdocks.

不要相信比爾吉沃特的鼠輩!

Never trust a bilgerat!

我雖然失去了船,但沒有失去靈魂。

I lost my ship, but not my soul.

我看起來很有耐心嗎?

Do I look like a patient man?

我從鹽分和海水中重生。

I am reborn of salt and brine.

大海沒有記憶,但我有。

The sea has no memory - but I do.

背叛,就像在傷口上撒鹽一樣刺人。

Betrayal stings like salt on a wound.

憎恨是小孩子們的用詞。

Hate is a child's word.

我的仇恨將沾滿鮮血。

My vengeance will be bloody.

死亡的潮汐,預示著我的歸來。

Tides of dead will herald my return!

大海和人們背叛了我。

The seas and men betray.

言語毫無意義,血肉才有分量。

Words mean nothing. Flesh carries weight.

被割開的喉嚨,早就無可再痛了。

A slit throat is too painless.

我要一路砍回比爾吉沃特。

I'll hack my way back to Bilgewater.

仁慈已經和我的船一起沉沒了。

Mercy sank with my ship.

清算就要來臨了。

A reckoning approaches.

緩慢的死去將是賜給他們的獎勵。

A slow death will be their reward.

死亡把我吐了出來。

Death spit me out.

把殘忍帶給所有人。

Cruelty for all.

開玩笑時

呀呵呵呵呵!(咳嗽聲)有東西卡著我的喉嚨了。

Yar ha har argh-! (coughs) Had something in my throat.

它們不是普通的橙子,它們是血色紅橙。

They're not just oranges - they're blood oranges.

這次我有這個。

I've got it this time!

我又回來掌舵了。

I'm back at the helm.

嘲諷時

火焰在召喚。

The flames are calling.

火藥味讓我熱血沸騰了。

The smell of powder sets my blood to boil.

要挺過這個,你需要多來點兒朗姆酒。

Survive this, and you'll need a lot of rum.

來,在烈火會考驗一下自己!

Come, test yourself in the fire!

嘲諷法外狂徒時

你死無葬身之地,法外狂徒。但你這麼任性,我想你不會介意的。

You will never have a grave, Graves.

你肯定會因為死無全屍而無法得到合法的安葬,法外狂徒。但你有這麼個任性的稱號,你該不會介意,不是麼?

You will never have a grave, Graves... see, it's 'cause your name, it's... your name is like a grave, it's - I - never mind.

海底可點不到雪茄。

Can't light cigars on the bottom of the sea.

你的搭檔會為你報仇麼?希望如此。

Will your partner try to avenge you? I hope so.

你和死亡同行的太久了,格雷福斯。

You talk a lot for a dead man, Graves.

嘲諷賞金獵人時

唯一比叛徒更惡劣的東西,就是走火。

Only thing worse than a traitor is a bad shot.

國王不死的話,你是戴不上王冠的,小姑娘。

Can't wear the crown till the king's dead, little girl.

我不會給好運留下任何東西。

I don't leave anything to fortune any more.

有些賞金可不值得拿,好運妞。

Some bounties aren't worth taking, Fortune.

嘲諷卡牌大師時

在你遇到我時,你的命運就被封印了,小子。

Sealed your fate when you crossed me, boy.

海底散落著你的同類,賭徒。

The seafloor is littered with your ilk, gambler.

也許你的卡牌們會哀悼你的。

Maybe your cards will mourn you.

我不需要一手好牌來看你的命運。

I don't need a good hand to see your fate.

使用技能

人人有份!

Everyone pays!

渣滓!

Scum!

髒東西!

Filth!

使用W技能時

好受多了。

That's better.

就需要那個。

Needed that.

爽到極點。

Hits the spot.

不是今天。

Not today!

並沒有用。

How they try!

沒有機會。

No chance!

沒門。

Never!

當心炸藥桶。

Barrel!

又一個!

Another!

更多火藥!

More powder!

燒吧!

Burn!

把他們連起來!

Line 'em up!

連中三桶!

Three in a row!

桶中之魚!

Fish in a barrel!

連起來嘍!

That's a chain!

連環爆炸!

Combo!

在炮彈裡洗個澡吧!

Bathe 'em in iron!

死亡轟炸!

Volleyfire!

炮火轟鳴!

Cannons!

側弦開火!

Broadside!

購買時

諸炮準備發射!

Main cannon at the ready!

給破殼者裝彈!

Load up the hull buster!

讓懦夫們領教一下重型火炮!

Heavy artillery for these cowards!

購買隨意開火時

我要把炮火淋在他們身上!

I'll rain fire upon 'em!

所有大炮!

All cannons!

我要用所有的一切轟炸他們!

I'll hit 'em with everything!

購買鼓舞士氣時

火藥會讓他們動起來的!

Powder'll get 'em moving!

在彈幕的掩護下衝鋒!

Charge beneath the barrage!

他們要有逃跑的理由了!

They'll have reason to run!

購買比爾吉沃特彎刀時

在鮮血和膽汁中鍛造。

Forged in blood and bile.

沒有什麼東西,能砍出比比爾吉沃特之鋼還要骯髒的傷口。

Nothing cuts dirtier than Bilgewater steel.

骯髒的刀,就是要用來幹髒活的。

A dirty blade for a dirty job.

購買無盡之刃時

這把劍要開始咬人了!

This blade's got bite!

恩,銳利地足夠在骨頭上刻字了。

Sharp enough to etch bone.

這是一把剝皮刀。

This is a flayin' tool.

購買斯塔緹克電刃時

電刃在手,好處多多。

Always have a shiv at the ready.

我就愛看他們抽搐的樣子。

Watch 'em twitch.

購買飲血劍時

有的時候,你得讓自己的手沾滿鮮血。

Sometimes you gotta' get your hands bloody.

以血生血。

Blood begets blood.

殺戮是最好的生存方式。

Killing's the only way to survive.

購買三相之力時

覆蓋每一個角度。

Got every angle covered.

船長從來不會有任何盲區。

A captain can't have any blind spots.

一件萬能的工藝品。

An all-purpose artefact.

回城時

我回來時會變的更強。

I'll come back stronger.

不要以為我不在,你們就能安逸。

Don't get comfortable in my absence.

我要暫時遠離殺戮了。

I'm far from done killing.

插眼時

留個眼線在外面,

Keep a weather eye out.

要時刻留心背後。

Always watch your back.

不要有僥倖心理。

Trust nothing to chance.

熱門標籤