加里奧 lol英雄臺詞大全 lol所有英雄的臺詞

來源:樂享遊戲吧 1.32W

正義巨像加里奧

加里奧 lol英雄臺詞大全 lol所有英雄的臺詞

選擇英雄

石像展翅。

Time to make an impact!

攻擊臺詞 Attack(1—35)

攻擊水晶

你好,巨大的閃光金礦,我必須摧毀你。

Greetings giant glowing mineral! I must break you!

喔,巨大的水晶?我來和它打。

Uuuh, a giant crystal? I'll fight it.

通用

你要準備好修補身子了。

You're going to need some mending.

呃,你們這些人沒有戰鬥的時候都做什麼?

Sooo what do you people do when you're not fighting?

動手吧。

Bring it

來啊!

Wanna go?

好多的東西要砸碎!

So many things to SQUASH!

算我欺負你了。

Not a fair fight.

上吧!

Go time!

粉碎

Smash.

來和我打吧,小兵人們。

Fight me small warrior person!

還好我不流血。

Good thing I don't bleed.

吸收魔法,釋放力量。

Magic goes in, might comes out.

崩潰!

Crunch!

哼哼,人類能被打壞。

Haha, people break.

我,吃,魔法!

I, EAT, MAGIC!

我們沒有必要戰鬥,但我樂意奉陪!

We don't have to fight, LET'S DO THOUGH!

榮耀!

Honor!

正義!

Justice!

冷如鐵石!

Stone cold!

該大打出手了!

Punching time!

哈哈哈,真是屢試不爽。

Hahaha, this never gets old.

衝啊!

To battle!

是的!

Yes!

時間到,開打!

It's punch o'clock!

砰!

Boom!

攻擊男爵

這麼巧,你也是個大傢伙,和我打吧。

Greetings, fellow large thing, Let’s fight!

這一戰將會名垂千古。

Now this will be a fight for the ages.

那傢伙才夠我練手。

Yes, now that’s a fellow i can punch!

攻擊蒼藍雕紋魔像或小菊

嘿,石頭打石頭。

Heh, stone on stone!

你是哨兵?我也是哨兵,我們該打一架。

You’re a sentinel? I’m a sentinel! We should fight!

就像是弱小版的我。

It’s like a weaker version of me.

我們來製造暴力吧,石頭同胞!

Let us make violence, fellow rock man!

攻擊巨龍

我的翅膀對你的翅膀,打吧!

My wings versus yours. Let’s go!

你好啊,美人,幹嘛呢?

Hello beautiful, what are you doing here?

購買道具 Buy(36—65)

通用

嘿嘿嘿,我喜歡買人類的東西。

Hehehe, I like buying person things.

嗯,沒有說明書?

Hmm, doesn’t come with instructions.

我不知道這是什麼,不過肯定特別棒。

I don’t what this is, I bet it’s great though.

它能用來做出新東西。

Let builds into something.

紅水晶

哈哈,小不點。

Ha-ha, tiny!

嗯,紅紅的。

Hmm, looks red.

可以嵌入我的裂縫。

To plug my cracks.

布甲

我想換一個7000碼的大號。

Can i exchange this for a size 7000?

嗯,不合身。只能當手套了。

Hmm, it doesn’t s I’ll just hold it.

護甲,讓你覺得自己是石頭做的。

Armour, kinda makes you feel like you’re made of stone.

布甲會保護我的石頭皮。

Cloth will protect my rock hard skin!

增幅典籍

呃,從來都不喜歡讀書。

Ehh, never been much of a reader.

粉碎力量獲得增幅!

Smashing power amplified!

一本書!哦,還得有人幫我翻頁。

A book! Oh, just need someone to turn the pages for me.

一堆寫滿字的紙。

A paginated collection of words!

冰川護甲

冰川?哦,聽上去很巨大。

Glacial? Oh, that sounds big.

來自霜幕之地!誰知道是哪?

From the frozen loom! Whatever that is.

保護我,小冰盾。

Protect me, tiny ice shield!

冰脈護手

哈哈,冰拳!

Ha-ha! Ice fist!

冰冰涼,但卻讓我感到溫暖。

So cold. Yet it makes me feel all warm inside.

釋放你的力量,魔法冰霜拳!

Unleash your power! Magic frozen fist!

帶勁的尖刺!

Punchy spikes!

時光之杖

讓我變強,紫色的發光大棍!

Make me stronger, purple zapping stick!

時光之杖?嗯,聽上去很古老。

Rod of ages? Hmm, sounds old.

簡直是絕配!我也……很古老。

This is perfect! I too, I’m very old.

我會把它當牙籤。

I’ll use it as a toothpick.

海克斯科技原型腰帶-01

可能需要再打一百個釦眼。

Might need to loose that a few hundred notches.

有一點……緊。

Belts le tight.

看上去很危險,我們把它燒了吧。

Looks dangerous. Let’s fire it up!

我拿它當戒指不可以啊?

I know. I’ll wear it as a ring!

死亡 Dying(66—71)

我……崩壞了。

ble.

把我……修好。

.

我……裂了。

ked

攻擊語音(72—74)

互動 Interaction(75—80)

攻擊防禦塔

哦,你好啊,帥哥。

Well hello there, handsome.

終於棋逢對手。

At last a worthy opponent.

幸會,大炮人。

Well met, giant zapping man!

這個大傢伙留給我。

I got the big guy!

這裡只容得下你我之中一個。

There’s only room for one of us!

你瞅啥?

What are you lookin’at?

開玩笑 Joke(81—82)

我姓正名義,字加里奧,正義加里奧。

My middle name is justice, Galio justice justice.

加里奧專治吹牛,絕不吹牛。

I came to chew bubblegum and kick butt, and I’m all out of butt.

擊殺敵方英雄 Kill(83—94)

呃,死人黏在我腳趾頭上了。

Ew, dead guy in my toes.

太輕鬆。

Too easy.

草包。

Squish.

手下敗將。

Vanquished!

螻蟻。

Like a bug!

稀巴爛。

Splat.

下一個!

Next!

擊殺德瑪西亞英雄

糟糕,誤傷友軍。

Oops, friendly fire.

大殺特殺

草包!草包!草包!

Squish!Squish!Squish!

噢,多麼輝煌啊!

Ohhh, that was glorious!

還有誰沒趴下?

Who’s still standing?

哈哈哈哈,我們贏了沒?

Hahahaha, did we win yet?

大笑 Laugh(95—97)

移動 Move(98—148)

啊,展翅的感覺真好。

Ahh, feels good to stretch my wings.

獲得生命不是我的選擇,但我非常高興有這樣的結果。

I didn't choose to come to life, but I definitely prefer it.

我看見過太多,雖然我不太明白,但那些都是事實。

I've seen much, not sure I understand it but, it happened.

呵呵呵,偉大?這是對我的要求嗎?

Hahaha, majestic! Is that what I'm supposed to be.

或許我是金石之軀,但我不一定就是鐵石心腸。

I might be made out of stone, but that doesn't mean my heart is.

真希望高山能長出拳頭,那樣就能痛快一戰了。

I wish mountains had fists, that would be a good fight.

嗯,這附近一定有強大的魔法。

Hmm, must be some powerful magic around here.

不知怎麼的,我總是成為混戰的中心。

Somehow I always end up in the center of everything.

創造我的傢伙,他手藝不賴,是吧?

The guy that made me, he was pretty good right?

最大的悲劇就是眼看悲劇發生卻無能為力。

Tragedy is worse when you can do nothing about it.

我希望他們給我雕一個朋友,永遠都不會壞的那種。

I wish they'd chisel me a friend, some who don't break!

我知道這世界不公平,我也不想這麼搶眼。

I know, it's completely unfair. I didn't ask to be this impressive.

我一直都想看看這片大陸外面的世界,希望有能打的。

I always wonder what lays beyond this land, something to fight I hope.

我不能回到底座上,還沒完呢。

I am not going back on the pedestal, not yet....

我存在是為了阻止魔法,然而沒了魔法我卻不習慣。

They made me to stop magic, and yet I hate when it's gone.

睡覺,起床,打翻天!

I sleep, I wake, I break things.

嚯嚯,我都不知道我有尾巴!

Whoa, I didn't know I had a tail!

我可以把那個打碎嗎?哦拜託,就一下。

Do I get to crush that? Please say yes.

我不知道為什麼生命選擇了我,但我充滿感激。

I don't know why life chose me, but I'm glad it did.

我應該是某種象徵,但象徵了什麼?我不確定。

I'm supposed to be a symbol, of what? I'm not so sure.

一旦有了靈魂,就很難被寄託什麼象徵。

It's hard to be a symbol, when you got a soul.

我們動身吧,一群人等著我鼓舞呢。

Let's move! I got people to inspire!

被所有人仰望的感覺,不容易。

It's not easy when everyone looks up to you.

麻煩來個人把我腦袋裡的鴿子轟走!

Can someone PLEASE get the pigeons out of my head?

啊,法師,我喜歡他們被壓扁的聲音。

Oh mages, I love the way they squish.

我輕易打不壞。

I don't break easy.

有一次我和一間房子戰鬥,我記得是我贏了。

I fought a house once. I'm pretty sure I won.

故人離去,新人接續。這一定是魔法。

People vanish! And new ones take their places! It must be magic.

最好的防守……是我。

The best defense is me.

最好的防守是一尊出色的魔抗巨像。

The best defense is a good magic absorbing colossus.

我喜歡走路,聽上去就像雷鳴!

I love walking, it sounds like thunder!

啊,世界,轉瞬即逝。

Ah the world, it goes by in a flash.

該動身了,甩掉苔蘚。

It's time to move! Shake off the moss.

我要走了,300噸的東西,你來搬搬看。

I'm going, you try moving 300 tons.

他們的門總是不夠寬。

They just don't make doorways big enough.

沉睡就意味著告別。

Going to sleep means saying goodbye.

好玩的在哪裡?

Which way is the fun?

接下來我打碎什麼東西?

What should I break next?

他們說我禁魔石膚,我說我渾身是膽。

They say I'm all made of petricide, I say I'm all guts!

我曾愛過一個石甲獸,哦,緣分未到。

I fell in love with a crag-beast once, oh, wasn't meant to be.

我沒去過太多地方,所以可能會喜歡這裡。

I haven't been to many places, so I may aswell like this one.

重擔放著我來。

Let ME do the heavy lifting.

躲到我身後,小肉球。

Get behind me huddled masses.

人的生命如此渺小。

People live such tiny lives!

我個子大,要求高。

I'm a big man, with big needs.

人類一年等於加里奧五十年。

One people year is fifty Galio-years.

我愛德瑪西亞,這是我唯一到過的地方。

I love Demacia! It's the only place I've been.

終於有不同的景色了。

At last a change of scenary!

很顯然誰也不能小看我。

Apparently I'm some sort of big deal.

誰想要被保護?

Who wants to get protected?

不好意思,現在是哪一任國王?

Excuse me, but, which kingdom are we on now?

技能 Skill(149—201)

Q—戰爭罡風

亮翅!

Windblast!

我的翅膀,你的臉!

My wings, your face!

感受熾風!

Feel the whoosh!

吃我一翅膀!

Wind punch!

感受微風。

Feel the breeze!

風壓!

Blow it down!

振翅!

Flap!

大風!

Wind!

噴薄!

Whiff!

雙翅!

Both wings!

W—杜朗護盾

要往哪走?

Going somewhere?

我趕時間,咱們開打吧。

Don’t have long, let’s fight.

哈哈,過來吧!

Haha, come here!

咱們鬧起來!

Let’s get rowdy.

這裡我能解決。

All i can take it.

來跟我打才叫本事。

Pick up someone my size.

和我打,趕緊!

Fight me now!

抓到你了!

Gotcha!

向前進!

Step right up!

抓住你的機會!

Take your shot!

我來者不拒!

I'll take you all on!

來吃點。

Come get some!

那就來吧。

Let’s do this thing.

吃我第一翅!

Take the first wing!

E—正義重擊

我打!

Whammo!

上勾拳!

Uppercut!

下巴!

To the chin!

咬緊牙!

Better bow down!

直拳!

Punch!

啊哈!

Aha!

拳!

Fist!

碎!

Crack!

破頭!

Bursting heads!

飛吧!

Up you go.

關燈嘍。

Lights out.

強襲!

Haymaker.

握好拳。

Knuckle up.

做好防守。

Get your guard up.

正中你臉!

To your face!

自由拳!

Freedom punch!

被動—巨像重擊

手錘!

Hammer fist!

回來!

I’m back!

大破!

Big burst!

就是這樣。

That’s it.

粉碎。

Smash!

沒錯!

Right!

嘲諷 Taunt(202—228)

通用

不好意思,我剛睡醒,正在戰鬥嗎?

I’m sorry, i just woke up. Where are we fighting?

嘿你,別惹德瑪西亞,我看到你心裡想的了。

Hey you, don’t mess with Demacia, i saw you thinking about it.

我昨天打過你吧,還是另外一個小東西?

Didn’t i fight you yesterday? Or was that a different puny thing?

友方英雄

你想坐在我寬厚的肩膀上嗎?

Would you like to ride on my massive shoulder?

快,藏到我的裂縫裡!

Quick! Hide in my crevices!

在我的身影下休息吧。

Rest in my ample shade!

奧瑞利安 索爾

你來自太空嗎?願與太空一戰,出手吧!

You’re from space huh? I’d fight space, bring it on!

我一直都想與太陽一戰,來吧太空人。

I’ve always wanted to fight the sun. Let’s go, space man!

科加斯

嘿,吞食世界的,我給你帶了零食——我的拳頭!

Hey world eater, i got something you can snack on - it’s my fist!

蓋倫

是的,德瑪西亞。

Dang right Demacia!

俄洛伊

召喚你的神吧,刺青祭司,看看誰更強大。

Summon your god, painted priestess. And we’ll see whose mightier!

敵方/友方嘉文四世

你也姓嘉文?我發誓我至少認識另外三個嘉文。

You’re a Jarvan? I swear I've met at least three others

友方拉克絲

你,小姑娘人,你能留在我身邊陪我一起走嗎?

You, young girl person. Can you stay and accompany me wherever i go?

墨菲特

嗯,奇怪,沒人願意雕刻你嗎?

Hmm, how strange no one bothered to sculpt you?

諾提勒斯

水下的生活是什麼樣的?和鯨魚打過嗎?

So, whats it like living underwater? Fought any whales?

友方波比

我喜歡你,小藍東西,只有你始終不變。

I like you, small blue thing. You’re the one who doesn’t change.

雷克賽

回去挖洞吧,大爪子蠕蟲。

Back to your hole, giant crawly worm!

賽恩

哈哈哈,我們的戰鬥將會名垂千古,他們會散佈方圓數裡搜尋我們的碎片。

Ours would be a fight for the ages! They’d find pieces of us for miles around!

厄加特

你長得真嚇人,我把我的雕塑師介紹給你吧。

You look horrid. I should give you the name of my sculptor.

沃利貝爾

別對我張牙舞爪的,絨毛咆哮人。

Do not raise your claws at me, furry growly man.

約德爾人

看來我必須攻擊下盤了,哼,下勾拳。

Looks like I’ll have to punch down.

我不打小的東西,回去叫大惡人來。

I don’t fight small things. Come back with something bigger and meaner.

扎克

你這是用什麼爛泥材料做的啊?

What awful material were you sculpted from?

被敵方嘲諷

爬上來當面對我說。

Climb up here and say that to my face!

你話太多了,大聲多嘴的東西。

You speak a lot, loud talky thing.

哼,多虧我沒有耳朵。

Huh, good thing i don’t have ears.

被友方波比嘲諷

石像鬼?不,我更主要是禁魔巨像。

Gargoyle? No. I’m more of a magic-nullifying colossus.

終極技能 Ultimate(229)

R—英雄登場

嗨,大家好!

Hi, everybody!

熱門標籤