輪子媽 lol英雄臺詞大全 lol所有英雄的臺詞

來源:樂享遊戲吧 1.07W

戰爭女神希維爾

輪子媽 lol英雄臺詞大全 lol所有英雄的臺詞

我總能拿到買路財,要麼拿錢,要麼拿命。

其他臺詞包括:

Get paid, and get out.

拿錢,走人。

'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one

我會為了理想而戰,但不會因此,丟掉性命。

Kings come and go, but gold stays.

國王們來來去去,但留下的只有金幣。

Everyone has a price

每個人都可以明碼標價

Wealth is my kind of burden

對於我這種人來說,財富,也是一種負擔

I make my own fortune

我的財運我做主

Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought

忠誠,不是贏來的,而是買來的

You can't tame the desert.

你無法使沙漠馴服

Laws are whatever works at the time.

法律,就是有啥買賣就接啥買賣

Heroes go hungry.

打抱不平可是會捱餓的哦(其實這句話應該是成為英雄的人大多會餓肚子……)

It's not stealing if they're dead.

如果他們死了,那就不算偷

The only thing I look up to is the sky

能使我仰望的,只有天空

Honor is the rust on a dull blade.

榮譽,是鈍劍上的鏽跡

You've got a problem, I've got a price

你有麻煩,我有錢賺

I've got values - they stack up nicely

我的命很值錢——並且價碼還在不斷上漲呢

攻擊時臺詞中英文對照

This one's on me.

這一頓,我請客

You will die for free

你將為自由而死

Life's cheap. Death pays

生命很低廉,死亡來給錢

I go where the trouble is

麻煩去到哪我就跟到哪

It's just business.

公事公辦而已

Here's where I get my cut

這就是我剃頭的地方

Easy pay

錢真好賺

Crack 'em like a tomb.

像處理墳墓一樣敲碎他們

Victory is what I'm paid for

勝利,就是我付出的條件

Another fight, another fee

另一場戰爭,要給點小費

You're worth my time - dead

你讓我的時間變得值錢了——死人

Make me work for it

讓我來搞定這筆買賣

Feed the jackals

喂豺狼去吧

笑話中英文對照

Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes

扒手?不對,殺手?對了

They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that

他們說沙漠是一位嚴厲的女神,我喜歡這個稱號

嘲諷中英文對照

You can't take it with you, so give it to me

你是無法看住它的,所以把他給我吧

Look up. See the buzzards circling

看啊。你看到在半空中盤旋的禿鷲了嗎

對敵方魔蛇之擁-卡西奧佩婭的嘲諷(彩蛋臺詞)

Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia

你的內在美真是閃閃發光,卡西奧佩婭

對荒漠屠夫-雷克頓的嘲諷(彩蛋臺詞)

You'll make a nice bag

你會被做成一個很好的包

I could use a pair of croc skin boots

我就快有一雙鱷魚皮做的靴子了(這個boots應該是指我們出門的草鞋……)

使用Q-迴旋之刃的臺詞中英文對照

Catch!

接招

Take this!

嚐嚐這個!

Heads up!

當心!

熱門標籤